Updated August 2022
We no longer:
- Measure your forehead temperature (contactless) on arrival.
- Expect all customers and therapists to wear masks.
We continue to:
- Stagger appointment times.
- Ask you not to arrive early or late, to control the entrance and exit of other patients.
- Ask you to pay in advance, so you can leave immediately after your appointment.
- Try to keep on time.
Masks are now optional
- You do not need to wear a mask if you do not wish to, but you may wear a mask if you wish.
- Our therapists also have the option to wear a mask. However, if they are not wearing a mask it is no problem at all for you to ask your therapist to wear a mask, if you would prefer.
Please let us know if you need any further information or are unclear about any aspect of our procedures.