Updated October 2023
We monitor and update safety information
We are recommending the wearing of face masks
- You do not need to wear a mask if you do not wish to, but we recommend the wearing of masks.
- Our therapists follow their own professional recommendations and have the option to wear a mask. However, if they are not wearing a mask, feel comfortable to ask your therapist to wear a mask if you would like them to.
We continue to:
- Ask you not to arrive early or late, to control the entrance and exit of other patients.
- Ask you to pay in advance, so you can leave immediately after your appointment.
- Try to keep on time.
- Wipe down clinical areas between appointments
Please let us know if you would like any further information