Wearing of face masks is recommended
Updated Septmber 2023
With Covid variants peaking in September / October, and other respiratory infections present in the community, we continue to be vigilant and still operate measures to help keep people safe.
Masks are now recommended
- You do not need to wear a mask if you do not wish to, but you may wear a mask if you prefer.
- Our therapists follow their own professional recommendations and have the option to wear a mask. However, if they are not wearing a mask, feel comfortable to ask your therapist to wear a mask if you would like them to.
We continue to:
- Ask you not to arrive early or late, to control the entrance and exit of other patients.
- Ask you to pay in advance, so you can leave immediately after your appointment.
- Try to keep on time.
- Wipe down clinical areas between appointments
Please let us know if you would like any further information