Your first visit for Massage Therapy at Leigham Practice
- Consider the clothing you wear when you attend
- Arrive with plenty of time to spare
- Think about your massage preferences, or talk to us on the day
We warmly welcome you to our practice and have compiled a list of the things we feel are important for you to read before you attend for the first time.
- Have a good think about what you wear when you attend. If you wear something that is easy to change you can enjoy more time having your massage.
- If you are unfamiliar with the area please allow plenty of time to get to us. By train, Streatham Hill is a few minutes walk. By bus, we are very near Mount Ephraim Road request stop. By car there is usually un-metered parking in the Mount Ephraim Road opposite or one of the adjacent roads.
- If it’s your first time at our practice for any therapy we will explain what you can expect from us.
- As massage evokes a deep sense of relaxation, you should not have too much to eat or drink just before you visit, although you will have the opportunity to relieve and refresh yourself before your appointment.
- With holistic massages, blankets may be used to cover you to keep exposed areas warm.
- Some massages do not need a great deal of undressing, and some massage can be performed while wearing clothes if preferred. We also have disposable gowns available to change into to respect your dignity or culture if preferred. Just speak to your therapist when you are seen.
If you have any particular preferences, need attention to particular muscle groups, or even if you have no previous experience with massage, our experienced team will discuss the massage with you and deliver a unique massage that’s just right for you.